Jack’s Fifth Book
Are Hebrew, Greek and Latin Christianity’s holy languages? Or are other languages also fully capable of expressing the truths of God’s Word? How about 7,000 languages?
- Why did the early Bible translators, Mark and Luke not quote Jesus exactly, but Matthew did? Should present day translators follow Matthew’s practice or that of Luke and Mark?
- These and dozens of other Bible translation questions are answered in this easy-to-read135-page book.
- The book’s fifty-two true stories are sorted into four sections:
1) Why the Bible must be translated.
2) How the Bible is translated.
3) What God is doing to accelerate Bible translation.
4) Inspiring stories about Bible translation.
Buy it here as paperback and e-book:
Canada: The Why & How of Bible Translation
USA: The Why & How of Bible Translation