InSights and OutBursts Summer Blogging Break
You looked in vain for an InSights & OutBursts blog post from me the last two weeks.
Jo and I had to deal with some unexpected medical issues, (CPAP machine fitting for Jo’s sleep apnea, and treatment for a badly infected tooth for me). So, the usual summer blogging break started earlier than expected this year.
- A week at a writer’s retreat for me, holed up like a hermit, alone in the motorhome, hidden in a copse of trees behind a barn on a friend’s farm. Do Not Disturb!
- Motto for that week: 10,000 Words: One Day! You can interpret this as “Someday I will write 10,000 words in one day”, or “I plan to write 10,000 words every day that week”. In any case, I want to focus on writing God-honouring stories for my autobiography.
- A week-long visit to the North Okanagan in our motorhome visiting old friends and attending a music festival.
- Three to four weeks of travel and family vacation in California! (Hopefully some book publishing time as well.) And a Bible School reunion tacked on the return trip.
- A couple of trips in the motorhome for Jo and me to explore parts of Alberta we haven’t been to before.
- A week of cleaning up and renovating TheWordMan website, and the InSights & OutBursts blog site.
- Oh, and I want to read a dozen good books this summer.
Have a Great Summer! I’ll see you again in September!